List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [Kde-events] RE: [kde-promo] logo 4 poloshirts
From:       Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <duncan () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-07 15:50:36

El Tuesday 07 January 2003 09:05, Fabrice Mous escribió:
> That's where we need some "infrastructure" For example I heard Duncan
> Mac-Vicar Prett ask about promo-material some time ago. If we can come up
> with a way to handle these requests than please let me know. I'm more than
> willing to pick up these requests and act on it.

Well yeah, I am in South America, I have some great oportunities to promote
KDE here, even at business level since I have great contacts, but when I have
to show a corporate image all I have is my Thingeek Perl t-shirt :-)

I see great oportunities to make KDE popular in my university (the most
popular and great university here) and I would like to get space in any
computer expos, I think there should be a way where KDE representatives could
have at least a poster to put in the booth and a pair of t-shirts to wear
while showing KDE, at least for those countries where is more hard to get KDE
promo material, like my country.

For now I am trying to get info to get a booth in Softel 2003, the biggest
expo here... I dont care if I have to assit with my box on my shoulder and a
kde t-shirt, but people here need to see kde or they will never know about it

Cheers
Duncan

--
   .-.