List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] [Fwd: [kde] [OffTopic] - General Appreciation]
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2002-03-25 7:05:37

> -))

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [kde] [OffTopic] - General Appreciation
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:36:53 -0500
From: Ben Unger <unger30@potsdam.edu>
To: kde@mail.kde.org

As I sit compiling KDE RC3, I feel obligated to extend a thank you to
all the
thousands upon thousands of people who have contributed to this project,
and
made it possible for me to thumb my noses at my neighbor's Windows ME
machine. :)
All OS advocacy aside, it's a tribute to the community that you folks
have
come together to make (at least in my opinion), the best desktop out
there.
Thanks again.

Benjamin L. Unger
SUNY Potsdam