List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] misconceptions and FAQs
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobacon_lists () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-03-18 10:27:29

On Sunday 17 March 2002 10:16 pm, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On March 17, 2002 03:01 pm, Neil Stevens wrote:
> > Powerful idea.  Here's some of my suggestions for entries, as food for
> > thought:
>
> yes, these are exactly the sorts of things i had in mind ... =)

Hi folks,

A while back I was considering developing faq.kde.org which could act as a web
front end to a number of different FAQs. I was gonna write the software from
scratch but never got round to it. I have seen other FAQ related web software
so why not install that on the server and we can use it as a FAQ portal.

	Jono