List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Negative feedback about KDE non-openmindedness in german  Heise-Forum
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-24 23:30:50

On Saturday 23 February 2002 09:19 pm, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> > > Well, maybe we should all forget about the idea, to steadily get some
> > > money by "official KDE" to organize events and to have a transparent
> > > procedure for this.
>
> I think there is nothing intransparent here. Everybody KDE contributor may
> become a KDE e.V. member. Everybody member may ask for reimbursements and
> will get money if the board majority agrees.

You seem to be saying that only KDE e.v. members can get reimbursement but
that can't be true. Last year most of the reimbursements that have been paid
out where to KDE developers who weren't KDE e.v. members.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to it.
 -- Bob Bemer