List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Another "Coordinator-type" Promo Position
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2002-02-22 11:53:51

Hi,

In connection with the League e-mails, this is not directly
League-related, but another thing someone with demonstrated commitment
to KDE can be very helpful with.

You may know that some time ago I started the promo website.  I haven't
had much time to do much with it.  But we have almost 200 people who
have "registered" on the site.  Most of these people are probably the
cursory interest ones, but others just need some coordination and
guidance on how to get involved.  Anyone interested in reaching out to
them?  Even if only 2% end up helping, that's 4 people :-).

Ciao,

Dre