List:       kde-print
Subject:    kjobviewer printer status update interval
From:       Nail El-Sourani <sourani () math ! uni-muenster ! de>
Date:       2008-07-03 12:03:08

Hi,

the situation: we run about 100 linux clients which use one cups server
for printing. we noticed kjobviewer (once running) causing high load on
the print server as it seems to update the printer status of all
printers (50++) every second. is there any way to adjust this to a
higher update interval? like 10 seconds or whatsoever?

i tried finding information on this, but couldnt seem to find any.

thanx for any advice,
*nail el-Sourani