List:       kde-print
Subject:    Re: Collaboration between KDE printing development team and Linspire
From:       Randy Linnell <randy.linnell () linspireinc ! com>
Date:       2005-08-18 23:57:55

Cristian,

It was great to meet you and you're obviously doing better at following
up from the show than I am. (I'm still working my way through the stack
of cards from meetings we had.)

I'm going to connect you with several additional people within Linspire
who will probably be most helpful to you. Kendall Dawson, our community
liaison, works closely with our Linspire users, Insiders, Support team,
and others is a good general source of information as is Tom Welch, our
CTO who could get you connected with the appropriate person from our
Engineering team who works directly on KDE and printing items. (These
seem to be the most logical touch points initially.)

Thanks again for your excellent work and for following up with us. We
look forward to improving the experience by working more closely
together in the future. Please let me know if I can be of help.

Regards,
Randy

Cristian Tibirna wrote:

>Hello
>
>You visited the linuxprinting.org booth last week at LWE-SF and we discussed
>about improving the user experience of the KDE printing tools, that Linspire
>uses for printers management and printing configuration and execution.
>
>We agreed that it would be interesting for all parties that we, the KDE team,
>be informed of the user feedback that Linspire receives in relation with KDE
>(and in particular with the KDE printing technologies).
>
>What would you think that it is a good way for achieving this kind of
>collaboration?
>
>Thank you very much for your attention.

["randy.linnell.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]