List:       kde-print
Subject:    Help with printing.kde.org
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-19 20:54:01

Hello

I would like to get some help with http://printing.kde.org. I spoke with Kurt
Pfeifle last time I met him and he's agreeing with me, the information on
this set of web pages needs a bit of updating, cleaning and perhaps
reorganizing.

For example:
- there is a news section that has nothing new since 3 years ago;
- screenshots are from KDE-2 age;
- http://printing.kde.org/faq/ needs reorganizing
- the handbook needs technical validation (some things in there aren't valid
anymore, others need updating or clarification). This means, reading the
handbook, trying to do the things described and correct what doesn't match
- look at Kurt's TODO
(http://websvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/www/areas/printing/TODO.kp)

This is a *junior job* so, if you think you have from 3 to 10 hours to
sacrifice for KDE's printing subsystem, please boldly step forward. All
happens in KDE's SVN (svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/www/areas/printing/) but you
don't even need an svn account. You can use the anonymous svn servers, make
patches and send them to me.

Thank you for your attention.

--
Cristian Tibirna