List:       kde-print
Subject:    kprinter
From:       Christopher Huhn <C.Huhn () gsi ! de>
Date:       2004-10-20 13:12:03

Hi,

I just played around with the Add Printer Wizard of kdeprint 3.2.2
(Debian Sarge).
The network scan feature does not seem to be suited for our installation
(Netmask 140.181.64.0/255.255.192.0)
   1. The subnet is misdetected as 140.181.75.0/255.255.255.0
   2. Manually I can only specify a Class C net to scan

Is this a known bug? And if so does it still exist in the current
version? Or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
    Christopher