List:       kde-linux
Subject:    Re: [kde-linux] kprinter
From:       Tom Taylor <linxt () comcast ! net>
Date:       2004-10-07 21:03:43

On Thursday 07 October 2004 11:24, Reimar Bauer wrote:

> I have a small problem by kprinter
>
> Some time ago I have removed all printers from the menue.
>
> Now I would like to have them back. I don't like to add they one by one.
>
> How could I proceed?
>

> regards
>
> Reimar
>

> - --
> Reimar Bauer

Hi Reimar:

You did BACKUP your printer configuration files before you made the changes
(deletions), didn't you?????

If so, just restore those configuration files.  Otherwise, enjoy adding them
all back one by one.

Tom

P.S.  - ALWAYS BACK UP CONFIGURATION FILES BEFORE MAKING CHANGES!

--
Tom Taylor
registered linux user #263467

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people - and neither do we." - George W. Bush, Aug 2004