List:       kde-print
Subject:    Re: server restart loses printer instances and settings
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2002-06-17 9:01:21

> Something very weird is happening with my "cvs up". I get a bunch of messages
> about not being able to read/write files in kdelibs/KDE-ICE. A dir kdelibs/KDE-ICE
> was created locally however. - I made a "cvs co" of kdelibs again. The whole
> of kdelibs contains at least 10 new subdirs. And the messages abaut KDE-ICE
> remained. I doesn't compile.

kdelibs/KDE-ICE does not exist. It's kdelibs/dcop/KDE-ICE. I just try to
update that dir and didn't get any problem. I don't think something changed
there since a while. Several things you can check.
1) permissions on that dir
2) remove the offending dir, then go into its parent and "cvs up KDE-ICE"
3) remove the whole kdelibs and "cvs co kdelibs"
4) check your filesystem for potential corruption.

Michael.