List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Korganizer patch
From:       Larry Wright <larrywright () thewrightshome ! com>
Date:       2001-08-06 9:54:22

On Tuesday 07 August 2001 04:05 am, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> - At the moment there is a lot of code duplicated in koeditorgeneraltodo
> and koeditorgeneralevent. We should move the common code to a common base
> class. Another cleanup these classes could need, is to rename the member
> variables to adhere to the naming scheme mVariableName, as the other
> KOrganizer classes do.

I've seen a bunch of places where code needed to be cleaned up, are we at a
point where it's appropriate to start submitting patches for this stuff?

On another topic, is the Next Big Thing(tm) for Korganizer still the
Groupware component? I have a little more free time now, and I'd like to dig
back in to Korganizer. From what I have seen of the printing code in
Calprinter.cpp, it could use some improvement, but it works ATM so I'll
probably leave it alone.