List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Korganizer patch
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-07 9:05:05

On Friday 03 August 2001 02:29, Scott R.Little wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> 	Well, this is my first attempt at a patch so please go easy on me, but let
> me know if things don't work or if I have done something wrong.
> 	This is patch for korganizer (yeah, it probably won't get into CVS for a
> bit, but that is okay w/ me) that adds alarms to todos.  It also fixes a
> few smaller bugs that I was experiencing.  It should prevent the problem of
> certain events w/out alarms triggering alarms randomly.  It should also fix
> the problem where todos always write a start date even if the option is not
> enabled.  That is about it.  Let me know what you think.

The patch is fine. Good work, thanks. I aplied it to the HEAD branch in CVS.

Two comments:

- If there is no due date, the alarm controls in the todo editor should be
disabled.

- At the moment there is a lot of code duplicated in koeditorgeneraltodo and
koeditorgeneralevent. We should move the common code to a common base class.
Another cleanup these classes could need, is to rename the member variables
to adhere to the naming scheme mVariableName, as the other KOrganizer classes
do.