List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Posting in the latest version of Kmail
From:       Jim George <jim.george () trigyn-technologies ! ltd ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-19 12:46:11

Folks,

	I've just downloaded/installed the latest version of kde2.2 beta1
including the latest kmail.

	I am impressed however.....I am unable to post mail to my companies smtp
server as I get the error 'Response 505 Authentication required'

	How do I provide authentication to an SMTP post?  I don't see a way.

	Please help me as this is the last thing that prevents me throwing
netscape mail into the bin.

Thanks,

Jim