List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Re: Update
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2001-06-27 13:55:57

I have been hosting the website recently, but as most of you probably noticed
I haven't been able to update it recently. It would be great if someone could
get write permissions on the kde website and add a pim page (at least with
screen shots of the current apps, kinda like koffice).

Then everyone could help maintain it.

-mike

On Tuesday 26 June 2001 01:51 pm, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 June 2001 12:47 pm, Dan Pilone wrote:
> >
> > On Monday 25 June 2001 10:10 pm, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> > > Can someone point me to the results of the recent discussions? I had to
> > > concentrate on work for the last days, so... Any web pages or irc logs
> > > lying
> > > around somewhere?
> >
> >   I would check out http://www.slac.com/mpilone/kde_pim_api/index.html
> > and http://www.slac.com/pilone/KDE-Architecture/KDE-Distributed.  The
> > first one is Mike's original paper, some timelines, and a few logs.  The
> > second one is the one I put up pushing towards a more distributed
> > approach.  -- Dan -
>
> Speaking of which, is there some place for kde-pim apps like the kde games
> group has together?
>
> http://www.kde.org/kdegames/
>
> Sure would be nice for updating all these logs, ideas, and so on?
>
> Bryan

Mike Pilone                                Computer Scientist
mpilone@slac.com       http://www.slac.com/~mpilone/