List:       kde-pim
Subject:    State of the rewrite
From:       "Adriaan de Groot" <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-17 22:02:04

Well, I had hoped to get a totally working nice KPilot out the door this
weekend. Yeah, right.  But I *do* now have a working KitchenSync SyncManager,
one that at least can handle the process of registereing a daemon, displaying
useful information to the user during a sync, and unregistering it. I don't
have the daemon selection code yet. To do that I'll have to get a
super-stripped down kpilotDaemon working first (something a little more than
just retrieving the user name which is what it does now).