List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: KDE PIM Roadmap (Call to action)
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2001-06-14 15:51:14

Nick,

I agree 110%! It is so nice to see all the PIM developers on the same
page. I am currently chatting in #kde-pim on irc.kde.org if you want to
get involved.

I am pounding out some more ideas, and then maybe I will write up an
offical roadmap, dates and all.

Thanks,
-mike

Mike Pilone           Computer Scientist
mpilone@slac.com      http://www.slac.com/mpilone/