List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: request for abbrowser change
From:       Mirko Boehm <mirko.boehm () home ! com>
Date:       2001-05-02 23:30:22

Gregory Stern wrote:

> Also, I want to start to talk about creating use cases and eventually
> architecting the KabDaemon that has been previously discussed.  I'm going to
> email describing the functionality that is required by all.  I'll try to get
> that email out before I travel and move.

What I did so far is startig to create a study of a KDE related daemon
that can be used to load arbitrary services by request of a KDE desktop
(running on some server host).

On of these services could be a KDE-PIM service providing for example
address books.

It is rather immature by now, but I will continue on that one.

--Mirko.

--
I am wrong.