List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: abbrowser conduit in usable state
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-01 23:33:41

On Monday 30 April 2001 23:05, Gregory Stern wrote:
> It appears that the KPIlot abbrowser conduit is in a usable state.

Hey, that's good news.

Too add even more good news: I just added the code to Kandy which makes
it possible to sync the phone book of mobile phones with GSM compatible
modem with kab.

As this code probably solves quite similar problems as your code for
the abbrowser conduit it might make sense to merge them in some way.
This could lead to a more general syncing architecture usable for a
wider range of applications. The Kandy code currently is not yet in a
state where I would propose to actually do a merge or convert it into a
more general set of classes, but I thought I would mention it, so we
can keep this in mind for the (near) future.