List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: calendar conduit does nothing
From:       guzowskip () pa ! net
Date:       2001-04-04 20:19:11

Mike--
     That's exactly what I did and it's working fine.  What messages do you get
when you synchronize with your Palm device?  If the program tries to
synchronize and has problems with the vCal file, it should burp and give you an
error message.  One thing to check is the synch defaults in KPilot.  If you
just installed the software, the defaults will try to do a first time synch and
this could be the problem perhaps.  I wiped out my entire calendar on my Palm
that way.  Hope these ideas help.
Paul