List:       kde-pim
Subject:    KOrganizer is ready for Kleopatra
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-04 23:34:33

KOrganizer should now be ready for the beta-release. All features
planned for 2.0 are there and most bugs I'm aware of are fixed. Some
things are not yet completely finished and need some more work, like
session management and localisation. Also some features need a bit of
polishing. But I think KOrganizer is now in a usable state.

If I have missed something important, please tell me...

Cheers,
Cornelius

--
Cornelius Schumacher
Kirchhoff-Institut fuer Physik / ASIC Labor