List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: Documentation for kde-pim
From:       Milos Prudek <prudek () nembv ! cz>
Date:       2000-06-02 6:02:43

> Well good luck if you try writing something about KPilot :) I'll hear from
> you then in my role as KPilot developer.

I almost bought Palm, but in the end I decided to get Psion Revo. I'll
try to borrow a Palm, but if I can't may I shower you with silly
questions resulting from my not having the Palm at hand?

By the way it would be a thrill to have good Psion synchronization.
However I perfectly understand that Palm has much wider audience, and
I'm NOT calling for Psi-sync being ready for KDE2. That would have to
wait for future releases.

--
Milos Prudek