List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Documentation for kde-pim
From:       Milos Prudek <prudek () nembv ! cz>
Date:       2000-06-01 8:35:07

Gentlemen,

I have agreed with Mike McBride to write the documentation for "the
future KDE 2.x personal information manager:, which I believe is
kde-pim. Before I start, I need to know what is the current status of
kde-pim. I do not know:

- is KOrganizer deprecated?
- What is Empath? Is it the same as kde-pim?
- How many incarnations of kde-pims are actually out there :-) and which
one is intended for KDE 2.x?

Currently I'm writing documentation for KDE2's Kicker, but in 2 weeks
I'd like to start working on kde-pim documentation.

--
Milos Prudek