List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Empath crashes
From:       Torsten Uhlmann <TUhlmann () debis ! com>
Date:       2000-03-01 13:25:49

Hi,

I recompiled qt-copy. kdelibs, kdebase, kdepim today (1.3.). Except
abbrowser everything builds.
I started empath normal way or with "kinit empath" but when trying to
create a new message it crashes. It doesn't write segfault or so. I
removed .empath and .kde/share/apps/empath and
.kde/share/config/empathrc
but it didn't help.

This is just to let you know there are some problems.

For me empath looks very good and I'd really like to try it out once in
a while...

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann