List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Compilation of pim module sorted
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-08-24 19:49:30

The pim module should compile 'out of the box' now.

Using egcs-1.1.2 and -Wall I get 0 warnings/errors.

If it doesn't compile for you, first check you did an update _after_ you got
this mail, then do:
make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make

Beware: the 'make cvs-clean' will remove anything that's not in CVS, so if you
have your own stuff hanging around in pim, copy it first.

Apologies if you've been frustrated with the whole module not compiling. I
hadn't noticed it didn't - I've been working on other stuff.

Cheers,
Rik

--
KDE - Colour Outside The Lines - http://www.kde.org