List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Please upload articles for automatic Language/Layout Switching
From:       Shivam Makkar <amourphious1992 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-25 22:44:15

Hi,

I am working on a project in kcm which aims at automatic switching of
system language among different language on which user is working.
for example: if you are writing an e-mail in English and chatting with your
friends in German concurrently, then you don't have to change the language
every time you switch the task.
As per what I've proposed, there is need to detect the language which you
are currently using (by using the text present at the place you are working
on) and switch the language accordingly.
I've implemented the language detection algorithm in Qt which one, prevents
us to rely on some online service, second, is based on statistical model.
As It is based on statistical model I need training text which is used to
prepare statistics for language detection.

So, I request you to upload as many articles as you can in various
languages (or at least one in your native language) so that it can be
detected by the algorithm.

upload here : http://amourphious.appspot.com/language_collector
or attach with the replies

so far I've collected data for 13 languages from various news articles,
books and other websites:

 danish
 dutch
 english