Hi, I am working on a project in kcm which aims at automatic switching of system language among different language on which user is working. for example: if you are writing an e-mail in English and chatting with your friends in German concurrently, then you don't have to change the language every time you switch the task. As per what I've proposed, there is need to detect the language which you are currently using (by using the text present at the place you are working on) and switch the language accordingly. I've implemented the language detection algorithm in Qt which one, prevents us to rely on some online service, second, is based on statistical model. As It is based on statistical model I need training text which is used to prepare statistics for language detection. So, I request you to upload as many articles as you can in various languages (or at least one in your native language) so that it can be detected by the algorithm. upload here : http://amourphious.appspot.com/language_collector or attach with the replies so far I've collected data for 13 languages from various news articles, books and other websites: danish dutch english french german hindi icelandic italian latin norwegian portugese spanish swedish thanks cheers -- Regards Shivam Makkar amourphious.appspot.com _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/