List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Getting rid of that CPU eating bug in Nepomuk/virtuoso
From:       Alex Fiestas <afiestas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-08 15:20:15

Though the new is awesome in all regards (Trueg can do some KDE paid work and
PIM community can fix the most hated issue) I have to confess that I'm a
little bit scare of having to pay the author of Nepomuk to fix the issue.

This make me wonder how big our dependency on Trueg is, Nepomuk is supposed to
be one of our core technologies, together with Akonadi, Plasma etc and
depending on one person in those technologies is not ideal :/