List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Some HTML emails not displaying as they should
From:       Bruno Miguel <brunoalexandremiguel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-22 17:09:37

Hello everybody

In this last few days I've been using Kmail 1.10.1 without any big problems.
But, when I received an email sent from someone who shared with me an item
through email, Kmail didn't display that warning about the HTML in the email
that has an option to show the email as HTML. Instead, it displayed the email
in plain text.

The terminal output follow as attachment.

Peace;
Bruno Miguel

["kmail.dbg.tar.bz2" (application/x-bzip-compressed-tar)]