List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] i18n bugs in kaddressbook
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-22 9:47:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 07:06:01PM +0200, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Freitag 19 September 2008 17:29:39 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
Hej Burkhard,

> Lot's of these i18n bugs are fixed now, but a few issues are still remaning:
>
> "Default Table View" in menu View is not translatable, this is a really old
> bug, has been in kde3
Hmm, that string is part of a kcfg file, no idea how translation is handled there...

> "Protocol"
> "Adress"
> "Note: Please read the help page before adding or editing Instant Messaging
> Addresses here."
> These messages from kaddressbook/editors/imeditorbase.ui are properly
> extracted and translated, but the translations are _not_ displayed at
> runtime.
The previous patch removed the 'kaddressbook' catalog, where all these strings are
translated in... so it should be added again.

> "Homepage:" from
> kaddressbook/addresseeeditorwidget.cpp
> label = new QLabel( i18nc( "<urlLabel>:", "%1:",
> KABC::Addressee::urlLabel() ), tab1 );
> is properly extracted and translated, but I see no translation.
No idea why...

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!