List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kroupware site
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-15 13:05:07

On Sunday 14 January 2007 23:33, you wrote:
> Hi sysadmin,
>
> There used to be a Kroupware branch and a kroupware website. We still have
> kroupware.kde.org, which redirects to kroupware.org. The latter is now in the
> hands of some search-engine squatters. We should remove the redirect and
> remove the kroupware.kde.org domain. Then that abomination of a name can rest
> forever.

Actually, kroupware.kde.org is a CNAME for kolab.org so this redirect is in the hands
of kolab.org, not in ours. But we could just remove the CNAME indeed.
However this made me find that groupware.kde.org (with a 'g') is also a CNAME for kolab.org
and is also badly redirected I think (gets to a confusing page with many links).
Same with koalition.kde.org (??) and kollab.kde.org
Bernhard, do you know who can take care of fixing those redirects on kolab.org?

Once all the redirects work, should I remove the kroupware.kde.org CNAME? Maybe
people still get that as a google result and click it...