List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Please add "send-to" to konqueror's action menu
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2007-01-15 11:15:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 15 January 2007 10:25, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have recieved the following in the debian bug tracking system:
> (http://bugs.debian.org/406917) - but quoted below.
>
> Please use it if you feel like it ;)
> The danish translation would probably be something like
> Name[da]=Send fil(er) med KMail

I don't think this would be the proper way. "Send by email" should be
independent from the configured mail user agent.

Since the package konq-plugins (kdeaddons) already contains other service
menus, it would be a good candidate for it.

If you make it depend on xdg-utils (better would be if kdelibs recommended it,
maybe for unstable), you can use xdg-email --attach for single files or a
wrapper script which separates the %F list and creates one --attach for each
file.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring