List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Introduction of myself
From:       thorsten () staerk ! de
Date:       2006-10-05 20:38:30

Welcome Tobias,

the biggest impact on my hacker career had
- the contact with other developers on irc.kde.org, channel #kde && #kontact
- bugzilla, where there are junior jobs on the start page
- wiki.kde.org where you can document everything you learn

So, use that and start programming. If you know programming, you need to
surf to wiki.kde.org/ProgrammingTutorial and improve it; else, you also
need to surf to wiki.kde.org/ProgrammingTutorial :)

Thorsten