List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Coding a kresource plugin
From:       Frédéric_Aime_-_Janua <faime () janua ! fr>
Date:       2006-10-03 14:12:49

Hi All,

still working on my WCAP connector, and I'm having some problems

	I've created a ResourceCached subclass (and also a working ConfigWidget), the
object initializes properly and populates correctly the mCalendar field.
Events are correctly shown in korganizer.

	The problem I'm facing now is to be able to track into mCalendar the changes
made in the calendar. I have tried several things to get this working without
success.

How do Korganizer inform the resource that something have changed ?

	is there any "connect" to perform for receiving signals from KOrganizer in
order to populate the mCalendar ?

	which are the methods that are responsive of keeping mCalendar up to date ?

or something else ?

Thanks a lot in advance

--
Frédéric Aime