List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Coding a kresource plugin
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-02 13:12:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 02:59:40PM +0200, Frédéric Aime - Janua wrote:
> Hi all,
Hi Frédéric,

> I'm currently writing a WCAP connector for kontact, at this point I have a
> working read-only one, and I would like to test it with some friends prior to
> publish it...
>
> Is there a way to build only the connector itself without having to build all
> the kdepim stuff ?
You just need the development files (header files of KABC::Resource
or/and KCal::Resource) installed and the libraries. If you want to ship
this plugin standalone you have to provide a build environment as well,
maybe the easiest thing in this case is to create a new project in
KDevelop and add your code to it. KDevelop will generate the build
environment for you.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!