List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Introduction of myself
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-02 12:50:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 02:01:48PM +0200, Ingo Malchow wrote:
> Hello List,
Hi Ingo,

> I want to introduce myself to take part in helping out kdepim, since i read on
> the planet, that help is really needed.
Yeah, that are good news :)

> And now i would like to try it. I have c++-experience, am somewhat comfortable
> with qt and kde (still learning), and right now i am digging through the
> pim-sources. Of most interest is kontact in general and certainly kmail or
> akregator.
> So, if i can help, just tell it to me. For now i will go through the various
> bug reports.
That's a good starting point, there is no better way to get familiar
with the source code than finding bugs in it.

If you have questions, comments or suggestion feel free to post them
here or ask us directly on the #kontact IRC channel on irc.kde.org.

So welcome to the kde pim team ;)

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!