List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] State of the community and websites
From:       Nathan Eckenrode <Nathan () eckenrodehouse ! net>
Date:       2006-10-02 1:02:01

On Sunday 01 October 2006 19:51, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Monday 02 October 2006 01:31, Nathan Eckenrode wrote:
> > i would be quite happy to help out with kontact.kde.org, i can code a
> > webpage, but not quite capable of working on kontact. As I pretty much
> > live out of Kontact, It would be a great joy to help the community.
>
> Keep in mind there's not really any website coding to be done -- we have
> hosting, a framework, a look, etc. which don't need maintainence because
> the central webteam does that -- but mostly *content* and *organizational*
> work. The tools are done (they may not be too great, but ..) and it's time
> to get cracking on the text.
I did notice that when I took a short trip over there just now, as it's all
wiki style editing there is just a bunch of content writing that is needed.
So firstly, I need to gather any information about Kontact that is more
relevant than Feb 2005 and compose the content on the webpage. Certainly,
will be a nice little research project for me to undertake.

Also, if there are any specific items which need to be posted or written
about, then I would be willing to act in such a manner as to receive this
information and compile it into a website posting. (In other words, if you
have anything that you think needs to be said, please tell me and I'll add it
in there.)

--
Nathan D.Eckenrode
www.EckenrodeHouse.net