List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Is it possible?
From:       Nathan Eckenrode <neckenrode () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-14 12:43:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 18:04, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> suited for questions regarding the usage of KMail and other KDE PIM
> applications. kde-pim is a developer mailing list.
>
> On Tuesday 12 September 2006 23:28, Nathan Eckenrode wrote:
> > to have a stacked view which puts the section with folders/feeds over
> > the section with the emails/articles in the sidebar such that the
> > email/article being read has the full use of the viewing window,
> > thereby minimizing scrolling?
>
> No, this layout is not possible. All possible layouts can be configured
> under Appearance->Layout in the configuration dialog.
>
> Regards,
> Ingo
Um, yes, I was aware that the application does not currently have this
capacity, perhaps I should just file this as a Wishlist Bug. I believe that
this will greatly improve the usability of the application ( yes, am aware
that there is indeed a usability mailing list, maybe I'll CC them as well.)

Cheers