List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Date/time handling changes in libkcal
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-11 20:54:09

On Monday 11 September 2006 13:10, David Jarvie wrote:
> As you will see from the two commit messages, I have now converted libkcal to
> use KDateTime instead of QDateTime for handling date/time values. This should
> enable applications to automatically handle time zone changes and time zone
> shifts - something which will fix some long-standing bugs for KOrganizer and
> KAlarm and possibly other applications too.

David,

Are we now able to go into kdepimlibs and kdepim and replace all
the deprecated functions?  I think we should remove the KDE_DEPRECATED
functions as soon as possible.

Also, another big job ... but we need to add @port4 doxygen tags to the
top the class header files associated with this change so they are documented
automagically in the kcal library porting guide.  calendar.h already has
a few @port4 tags for stuff I changed.

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE