List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] How to install/start kpilot?
From:       Nathan Eckenrode <neckenrode () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-04 14:08:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 04 September 2006 05:18, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Sunday 03 September 2006 23:55, Robert Smits wrote:
> > > type "sudo apt-get install kpilot" I get this message:
> > > "Package kpilot is not available, but is referred to
>
> That means that your sources.list is missing *something*, since there
> definitely is a kpilot package for Kubuntu 6.whatever (but I don't know how
> to give you details, since my Kubuntu-fu is limited to asking my colleague
> how it works).

You can change your sources.list in two ways.

1) in Adept: V iew > Manage Repositories.

2) in Command Line:

sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list

Then remove the # sign in front of all teh lines that have deb http in them.

After you are finished, save it and then run

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kpilot
kpilot