List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Social network analysis of KDE-PIM and
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2006-08-30 11:27:23

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 20:20, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 August 2006 14:58, thorsten@staerk.de wrote:
> > Maybe an explanation of
> > "Size of vertices according to number of commit in svn kdepim/ subdir"
> > Would even more increase my joy in looking at the graphs... I have a
> > connection with Allen Winter, does this mean I corrected a patch by him ?
>
> My node is way too large.
> Obviously I need to get a life.
>
> Either that, or the rest of you need to send more email.

Yes, we clearly need to send more email. I for one feel very humbled by how we
all look alongside your stellar performance. How about a node expansion day
(à la konqueror bug squashing day) where we all send as many emails as we can
(although Allen obviously isn't invited, as that would defeat the purpose)?

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.