List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Dictionaries in KMail
From:       "Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <marcelo.sales () sefaz ! pe ! gov ! br>
Date:       2006-05-30 12:49:44

Hi,

I have two languages installed in my FC5 box, English and Brazilian
Portuguese. Aspell shows me 24 dictionaries installed when I execute "aspell
dump dicts" and the dictionary selection combo box in the new mail window in
kmail shows me 39 dictionaries installed.
There are too many variants! Its not very practical to have all variations
listed, since I use only English (generic) and Portuguese (Brazilian). Is
there a way to omit some variants?

Thanks,

Marcelo