List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] RFC: Decibel .. The road ahead..
From:       Stefan Eilers <stefan.eilers () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2006-05-26 18:48:49

[Attachment #2 (--Apple-Mail-6-710921193)]

Hi!

After announcing the Decibel project, I would like to introduce you
to provide comments, hints and other helping ideas. Many of you might
thought about a centralized framework for real-time communication and
some of you will have experiences with related projects. Therefore,
we are very interested to incorporate you and your experiences into
this project.
If you watch the project page (decibel.basyskom.org) you will see
that we just created a rough concept after analyzing already existing
frameworks. Thus, we hope that this will be a good introduction to
start the discussion!

Mfg., Stefan Eilers
--
Dr.-Ing. Stefan Eilers
Projekt Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-962 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 4213459 |
Jabber: eilers@jabber.org
stefan.eilers@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

["PGP.sig" (application/pgp-signature)]