List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] update several calendars?
From:       Markus Heller <markus () relix ! de>
Date:       2006-05-23 14:35:11

Dear List,

it is possible to use several calendaring ressources in kontact. Let's say,
there is my private calendar and there is the business / work calendar.

Whenever I enter an assignment in my private calendar, I think, there should
be a "private / blocked" message in the other calendar(s), given the fact
that my colleagues have read permissions in my business / work calendar.

Since I can choose into which calendar my assignment will be stored, there
should be the possibility to select more than one calendar. And there should
be the possibility to store the blocked / private notice in all the other
calendars.

Is this possible in Kontact?

Regards
Markus