List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim]
From:       Stefan Gehn <mETz81 () web ! de>
Date:       2006-05-23 13:53:57

Am Dienstag, 23. Mai 2006 00:44 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> On Monday 22 May 2006 22:58, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> > Moin,
> >
> > I doubt Subkey::isSecred() is right, nor was it found in the .cpp,
> > patch to add this method and fix the typo is attached. I have no idea
> > if this is BC, in fact I added a function that was missing before.
> >
> > Patch applies inside kdepim/libkdenetwork/gpgmepp/
>
> Looks okay, except for the change of Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB's
> name. All our source files are UTF-8 encoded so make sure your editor
> uses this encoding when you edit KDE source files.

AFAICS all files in/around libkleopatra (that includes gpgmepp) are still
ISO-8859-1 encoded. This patch happens to make the 'ä' utf-8 encoded (the '+'
line in the diff contains two bytes for the umlaut).

Anyway it would probably be better if somebody would run a script on all
affected files and convert from ISO to UTF-8 instead of changing it only in
two files :)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz