List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KMail & GPG integration
From:       Brad Hards <bradh () frogmouth ! net>
Date:       2006-04-29 23:43:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 29 April 2006 22:46 pm, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> Moin,
>
> I'm currently working on my bachelor thesis which is centered around
> usability and security. For the practical part I'm planning to improve
> gpg-integration in kmail.
If you want to abstract away some of the dependency on gpg, you might want to
have a look at QCA, which is still a bit "in work" for openpgp format
messages, but might help you. Alternatively, if there are things you need to
do that QCA can't do, then we'd like to know (especially if you have a patch,
even if it just for the API).

Brad