List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Intermitent KPilot sync
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-19 21:04:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 21:25, Benjamí Villoslada wrote:
> A Dimecres 19 Abril 2006 14:14, Adriaan de Groot va escriure:
> > No other changes or updates or anything? Remember, updating kernels or
> > pilot-link or kde-pim can break KPilot horribly.
>
> A lot of changes O:)  I use Debian Sid and in this moment we are in the
> xorg7 migration.  2 new kernel the last 10 days.

That's likely to break stuff in interesting ways. I don't use Linux, so I'm
not up to speed on what goes on, but I gather that the USB devices break
regularly.

> You mention pilot-link:  KPilot needs pilot-link?  I dont see it in

Yes, it does.

> I should install it?  Thanks :)

Dunno .. since KPilot *runs*, you must have the libs somewhere.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot