List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kpilot crashed while net sync
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-24 22:22:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 24 January 2006 06:36, Stefan Onken wrote:
> I am trying to sync my Palm via Bluetooth. I am following the
> introduction of http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=121109,
> but if I setup kpilot 3.5 to use the device net:any, kpilot (or the
> daemon) is crashing (freezing).

The daemon will appear to hang, but it should accept connections if they come
in -- I've had reports of net:any syncing working, at least with WiFi
connections. Do any of the pilot-link (from pilot-link CVS) tools work with
net:any and bluetooth for you?

This particular issue is one that's going to have to wait for a
bluetooth-enabled device to end up in the hands of a developer, though (it
could be *you*! get the source, and hang out on #kpilot and perhaps we can
figure it out).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot