List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Akonadi: A PIM Storage service
From:       "Tobias Koenig" <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-12 7:46:57

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 02:02:07PM +1000, Don Sanders wrote:
> Hi,
Hi Don,

> I'm wondering how Akonadi fits in with the Qt 4 porting. Are Akondai
> folk and KDEPIMsters intending on getting Kontact/KDEPIM working with
> Qt 4 and KDE 4 and then porting to Akondai after that, or is the
> intent to go straight to porting to Akondai?
We do both in parallel, since kdepim compiles fine with Qt4 (plus Qt3
support) already, we can effort to implement the libakonadi right now.

The client side library will be implemented in Qt4. On top of this we'll
try to create Interview models, which can be used by all kdepim
applications easily.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!