List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Bug forwarding HTML messages
From:       thorsten () staerk ! de
Date:       2005-12-23 13:43:18

> On Thursday 22 December 2005 07:30, Holger Mueller wrote:
>> For me forwarding HTML messages works since KDE 3.5 (kmail 1.9.1).
>> It works as well as for HTML-only and HTML/plain-mixed messages.
>
> Great.
>
>> But I would prefer HTML messages stay HTML when forwarding (not
>> converted to plain text) ...
>
> Unfortunately that's currently impossible for technical reasons.

Are you aware what that means in a business context ?
I get an HTML mail saying "click here", and it is an important link that I
want to forward. But when forwarding it, it reads "click <a
href=blabla>here</a>". My Outlook-colleagues won't understand this.
Now I can "take a bit of time to get it right" - but in daily business,
there is so much I need to "take a bit of time" for :)

So, let's take a vast amount of time and fix it - first question:
Didn't that HTML forwarding work with an older version ?

Thorsten